November 30, 2020
Actenum Corporation releases version 6.7 of Actenum DSO/Upstream scheduling software
New features help oil and gas operators minimize erosion of profits by using a single solution for planning and execution cycles and enhance ease of reporting and analysis of drilling program operations.
HOUSTON, November 30, 2020: Actenum Corporation announced today its new release of Actenum Upstream, Version 6.7. This release, available immediately, provides several new features that address the demands of field development planning and operational execution with a single software solution. The release also incorporates improved reporting and integration capabilities, enabling reliable operations analysis, and easier and more robust linkage to third party data sources and external databases.
New features include:
- Improved scheduling capabilities for highly accurate representation of real-world operations. Actenum Upstream 6.7 supports modeling of complex production scenarios through a new production curtailment capability that takes gathering network constraints into account. In addition, multiple type curves may be assigned to wells to accurately forecast production after re-frac and workover jobs, and enhancements to the existing production streams scheduling model enable users to make informed decisions about exactly what to drill and when.
- Enhanced economic capabilities for capital budget planning. Actenum Upstream 6.7 brings together planning and execution scheduling by enabling users to take advantage of price decks and organization-specific cost/revenue data items to perform complex economic calculations and feed results directly into operational execution schedules.
- An OData feed capability for reporting and dashboard analysis. Any Actenum Upstream report (for example, monthly production forecasts) may be made available as a dynamic OData feed to popular reporting and business intelligence applications, including Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau, and MS-Excel, providing easy and reliable analysis of key operational performance metrics.
- Simplified integration with external applications. To provide rapid, reliable integration with commonly used applications such as OpenWells, WellView, and ARIES, Actenum Upstream 6.7 incorporates a REST API, and various Connectors that are pre-configured for various applications. This eliminates the need for stored procedures and custom-developed integration mechanisms and makes future software upgrades easier.
- Improved collaboration between all team members. DSO/CX 6.7 now supports editing of schedule dates by remote users, to ensure that the most up-to-date schedule information is always available.
The new release also features minor application improvements that will improve speed and usability.
“Our expanded capabilities for field development planning enable operators to ensure tight linkage between planning and execution cycles so that they can ensure that operations are always aligned with drilling program budgets,” said Paul Maurer, Actenum CEO. “And, our OData reporting feature is in high demand by users performing analysis of critical schedule information using their existing reporting and BI tools.”
About Actenum Corporation
Actenum’s scheduling software is used to plan and optimize a wide variety of upstream operations including construction, drilling, fracturing, facilities and pipeline, workovers, well integrity servicing, and general maintenance. We create business value by increasing operational efficiency, reducing cycle times, and improving project team collaboration. Deep knowledge of upstream scheduling best practices, combined with an AI-powered decision support and optimization engine, results in measurable improvements to corporate performance.
Stay updated on Actenum news by following @actenum on Twitter.
Senior Marketing Communications Manager