Struggling with a challenging well delivery process?
- Time-consuming scheduling: Engineers spend excessive hours each month on tedious scheduling tasks.
- Missing revenue opportunities: Current tools are not capable of creating and optimizing scenarios that may improve revenue.
- Unreliable forecasts: Planning teams struggle to provide accurate cost and production forecasts, leading to missed targets.
- Errors and delays: Early-stage oversight into conflicts like well interference lead to disruptive errors and costly delays.
- Lack of visibility: Lack of real-time, reliable scheduling information causes inefficient meetings, field confusion, and expensive operational delays.
Discover how Actenum’s AI-powered software can tackle the challenges that can slow down your operations.
Connect with an expert
Our offshore Performance & Planning team were able to view the impact of changes in real-time which led to a direct impact on the bottom line. We saved $10 million on one well alone, by rapidly generating scenarios showing the impact of different well sequences.
Because of DSO’s fully customizable and flexible scheduling, we are creating schedules faster and realizing 50% in time savings when it comes to scheduling.
When I first came to the company, everyone was busy putting out fires—like scrambling for permitting for a well that the rig was on its way to—and now with Actenum DSO/Upstream, we are scheduling 6 months in advance with tremendous visibility into all activities of all teams, from drilling and completions, to facilities. We’re hitting our production and budget goals like never before.
Using Actenum DSO, we achieved $100 million in Free Cash Flow delivered by using Actenum DSO to simulate the impact of rig reduction and present options to leadership.